SPRING IN DIXIE 2021
Saturday april 10, 2021 at 9:00 AM
The show will be held in Chilhowee Park. - 3301 E. Magnolia Avenue
- Entries accepted until March 31, 2021. Early coop in will be Friday April 9 after 4 PM.
- email entries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call - in entries contact Eddie Dunlap at 865-742-5525.
- Testing Rules Apply.TN residents pullorum only.There will be a tester on site.
- Judges - Anthony Ashley, Ronnie Ledford, Paul Gilroy and Nate Rynish
- Entry fee $6.00 per bird, $8.00 for a double coop, $15.00 for a trio.
- Cleanup fee - $5.00
- Visitors - $5.00 entrance fee
- Birds must be caged by 9:00 AM
- National Meets - .Serama. New Hampshire, Dutch Bantam, American, Eastern Silkie Club, ASBC Eastern, Pheonix Semi Annual
- Special Meets - Barnvelder, Langshans, Dominique, Cochins, American Brown, International, Leghorn Club
- District Meets - Langshan, Marans Club
- Non-Profit Meets - National Livestock Conservancy
- Awards - Tennessee State Trophy- Grand and Reserve Champions of the show, Bantam Trophy - All champiions and reserve champions for each class in category, Large Fowl Trophy - awarded to champion and reserve champion for each class in category. Waterfowl/landfowl Trophy - awarded to all champion and reserve champions in each class in category.
- Juinior Awards - Bantam Trophy Will be awarded to Champion and Reserve in each class category. Large Fowl Trophy Will be awarded to Champion and Reserve in each class category. Waterfowl/Landfowl Trophy Will be awarded to Champion and Reserve in each category. Junior Champion will also receive a new show box from Treadway Show Boxes . Top five Junior Show Old English will receive awards. BOV in class of 10 or more birds will receive an award. Showmanship contest for the youth
- Vendor 10 x 10 spots $75, free if you are an exhibitor and reduced to $60 if you donate some of your product to our youth. You must provide tables and chairs.