what do you need to know about the 2021 dixie classic?
**Covid Requirements for Exhibitors, Vendors and Spectators per CDC requirements**
1. Vendors will be 10 feet apart and will have a 10x10 space
2. Venue will be marked with entrance and exit signage and will include directional floor guides where necessary
3. Temperatures will be taken upon approach of event/gate entrance. Temps of 100.5 or higher will be denied entry.
4. Face masks or coverings must be worn and social distancing guidelines of 6’ must be followed when socializing with anyone outside of your group or party.
5. Sanitization of electronic payment devices is required for those who use them after each transaction.
6. Vendors are not permitted to offer food samples.
7. Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the facility
The 2021 Dixie Classic will be held Saturday, January 30 - Sunday, January 31 in the Jacobs Building at Chilhowee Park, Knoxville, Tennessee.
Address - 3301 E. Magnolia Avenue
Knoxville, TN. 37914
If you wish a catalog to be mailed to you, please request one at email@example.com
Entry Fees - $5.00 per bird, $8.00 for a double coop, $15.00 per trio plus a $5 clean up fee per exhibitor. LATE ENTRIES WILL BE CHARGED A DOUBLE FEE!
Entries can be mailed to TVPC P.O. Box 383. Strawberry Plains 37871
All exhibitors and parents will receive a pass for free admission at check in. There will be a $5.00/person fee charged for additional non-exhibitors or family members
Show will be open to the public on Saturday, January 30th from 9am-6pm. Admission is $5.00 per person.
Our new Junior Director is Honey Stanley (864-903-3613) firstname.lastname@example.org